Food & Fibre Great South Coast is seeking expressions of interest from passionate individuals wishing to join their volunteer Council to oversee the strategic direction of the not-for-profit organisation. Applicants will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Proven credibility within the industry
- Understanding of the various sector supply chains
- An understanding of agricultural education/training and barriers to entry
- Ability to represent all regions within the Great South Coast
- Funding sources and finance understanding
- Understanding of reporting to funding bodies
Food & Fibre GSC is a not-for-profit organisation that aims to realise the region’s untapped capacity to increase food & fibre production and value-add to build the viability and resilience of our local communities. Expressions of interest listing relevant experience should be sent to email@example.com by Friday 4th September.