The Great South Coast Food and Fibre Council invite producers, agribusinesses professionals and those working in ag support services across south west Victoria to register interest in being involved with a focus group to help shape the image of agriculuture in south west Victoria.
We want to hear from people working in the agricultural industry across the region and invite you to share your opinions, experiences, joys, challenges and frustrations with us. By sharing we can help understand how to promote the region to people considering working in ag, entice new investors, and encourage businesses to invest in the region.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to share your experience, opinions, joys and frustrations
- The ability to get involved in promoting ag across the region
- Ensure local government knows what is required to assist the industry
- Dinner and drinks included.
We invite you to one of the following dinners:
- Monday 4 Feb – Heywood Hotel, Heywood 5:30pm – 8pm with dinner and drinks included
- Tuesday 5 Feb – Mac’s Hotel, Mortlake 5:30pm – 8pm with dinner and drinks included
- Wednesday 6 Feb – The Bunyip Hotel, Cavendish 5:30pm – 8pm with dinner and drinks included
Spaces are limited, so register your interest now with facilitators Meridian Agriculture:
- Call 5341 6100
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org